400 PER CENT HIKE IN THE MLAs’ SALARY
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that on the one hand sanitation workers, teachers and nurses have not been getting their wages for the past many months, but on the other hand, a Bill was passed to give a 400 per cent hike in the salaries of the MLAs, to make the salary of each MLA Rs 2.60 lakh per month? But in 2013, after meeting Anna Hazare, you had announced at Rajghat that your MLAs would take an honorarium of only Rs 25000 per month. Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that you had passed a Bill to give car loans of Rs 12 lakh to each MLA so that the MLAs could buy two cars of Rs 6 lakh each of odd and even numbers? Is it not true that the Bill passed to give salary hikes to the MLAs also included travel allowance of Rs 3 lakh to each MLA for travel inside and outside the country along with family members?
Rs 1000.73 CRORE IN EDUCATION AND RS 249 CRORE IN HEALTH SECTOR NOT SPENT
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that during the first tenure of your Government, crores of rupees were spent on advertisements to pat yourself on the back that you had doubled the budget for education (by 106 per cent) though your Government could not spent not more than 17.96 per cent on the education budget, and out of the total budget for education, Rs 1000.73 crore were allowed to be lapsed as you could not spent this money in education. During the Congress rule, out of the budget for education, over 48.93 per cent was spent but the Congress Government never blew its own trumpet. Is it not true that similarly, out of the budget for health, Rs 249 crore were allowed to be lapsed, which meant your Government could not spent this amount for health?
MASSIVE REDUCTION IN THE BUDGET FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF UNAUTHORISED COLONIES WHICH WAS RS 4300 CRORE DURING THE CONGRESS RULE.
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that during the time of the AAP Government, development works in unauthorized colonies have come to a standstill, as the AAP Government has made drastic reduction in the budget allocation for unauthorized clonies in the past one and a half years? Is it not true that when the Congress was in power in Delhi from 2008 to 2013, Rs 4300 crore were spent for the development of unauthorized colonies?
KEJRIWAL WAS INACTIVE WHEN THE JJ CLUSTERS WERE BEING DEMOLISHED.
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that during the one-year rule of the AAP Government, JJ clusters at Delhi’s Shakurbasti, Rangpuri Pahari, Hari Nagar and Tulsi Nagar at Indralok were demolished, but the AAP Government did nothing to prevent it, though being the Chief Minister of Delhi, he had information about the demolition of these JJ clusters? Is it not true that through a PIL filed by me in the Delhi High Court on 13-12-2015, the court had given direction to give basic facilities to the displaced poor people of Shakurbasti, so that in future, the Government would not demolish JJ clusters at its own will? Is it not true that on 12 December, 2015, in biting cold, over 5000 people were rendered homeless when 1600 jhuggis were demolished at the Railway lines in Shakurbasti, and because of the severe cold, Smt. Beeru died.
DTC AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN TOTAL MESS
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that when Congress was in power in 2012-13, 5445 DTC buses were in service, but during the one-year rule of the AAP Government, there was a shortage of 1000 buses in the DTC fleet as the number of buses came down to 4531? Is it not true that when the Congress was in power in Delhi in 2012-13, the DTC’s daily income was Rs 3.17 crore which came down to Rs 2.46 crore in January 2016. Similarly, the number of people who used to travel by DTC buses during the Congress regime came down by 3.68 lakh daily during the AAP Government’s regime. Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that in January 2016 (during the first phase of the odd-even scheme), there was a shortage in the DTC route KM by 2070, because in 2015 it was 17105, which came down to 15034 in January 2016. Is it not true that there is a 33 per cent shortage in the fleet utilization of the DTC? Is it not true that after the AAP Government came to power, there was shortage of 1000 buses in the DTC fleet, and the 33 per cent reduction in the fleet utilization of the DTC came down when the first phase of the odd-even scheme was introduced which meant that during the AAP regime, the public transport system was in total mess.
DENGUE AND SWINE FLU DEATH CASES WENT UPTO RECORD HIGH OF 72, DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE AAP GOVERNMENT
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that record number of dengue and swine flu cases were reported during the first year of the AAP Government due to the negligence of the AAP Government? Out of the 15730 dengue cases, there were 60 reported deaths and out of the 4288 recorded swine flu cases, 12 deaths were reported, as the AAP Government did not take any stepes to prevent the outbreak of these diseases. Is it also not true Rs 249 crore were lapsed from the health budget as the AAP Government could not utilize this amount?
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that while recommending the dissolution of the Delhi Assembly in 2014 to the Lt. Governor, you had said that the AAP Government was not allowed to introduce the Jan Lokpal Bill in the Delhi Assembly? Is it not true that the Jan Lokpal Bill, which was passed in the Delhi Assembly in 2015, was totally different from your 2014 Jan Lokpal Bill—a weak and government-controlled Jan Lokpal Bill? So much so, even corrupt MLAs could not be suspended.
RECORD RISE IN CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that when the Congress Government was in power in Delhi, you were putting the blame on crimes against women in Delhi on the Chief Minister? But the AAP Government has put the blame on crimes against women during its tenure on the Central Government? Is it not true that the AAP Government has totally failed to prevent crimes against women? In 2013, 5151 cases of rapes and harassment of women were registered while the number of such cases rose to 7566 during the AAP Government in 2015?
AAP MLAs and MINISTERS CAUGHT IN CORRUPTION
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that there are criminal cases against 21 AAP MLAs, and two former AAP Ministers, Jitender Tomar and Somnath Bharti, even went to jail. There are also criminal cases with regard to the degrees of 6 MLAs or probes are being conducted?
21 MLAs APPOINTED TO POSITION OF PROFIT
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that the Chief Election Commission has issued notices and asked for reply against the appointment of 21 MLAs as parliamentary secretaries in an unconstitutional manner? Is it not true that by making the 21 MLAs parliamentary secretaries, they are being given offices, cars and staff and other facilities which are clear cases of misuse of public money?
TOTALLY FAILED TO CHECK PRICE RISE
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that the AAP Government has totally failed to check price rise in Delhi? Is it not true that when pulses were being hoarded, the Delhi Government could not recover even a gram of pulses from its raids on hoarders and black marketers? (This information was given by the Delhi Government in an RTI reply)? On the other hand, in other States, the authorities confiscated 56044 tons of pulses from raids? Is it not true that the prices of Dal shot up to Rs 200 per kg in Delhi? Onions, which were sold for Rs 20 per kg, went upto Rs 80 per kg? Is it not true that the Anti-Corruption Bureau of Delhi is probing the corruption in the purchase of onions?
VAT on PETROL AND DIESEL HIKED TWICE
- Kejiwal Ji, is it not true that due to the hike in VAT rates twice, the people of Delhi have to pay Rs 7 more for Rs 100 worth petrol and Rs 5.30 for Rs 100 worth diesel, when you had said that there was no need to impose extra tax in Delhi?
FUTURE OF 18000 GUEST TEACHERS IN THE DARK
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that you had promised before the elections that within one year after coming to power, you would appoint more teachers and the 18000 guest teachers would be made permanent. Is it not true that you have not only not fulfilled the promise of regularizing the guest teachers, but they are being removed?
BETRAYAL ON SANITATION WORKERS
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that during the one-year rule of the AAP Government, the sanitation workers went on strike four times for non-payment of their wages? Is it not true that on 5 February, 2016 at the meeting among the Chief Minister, Chief Finance Secretry and MCD commissioners, while granting Rs 551 crore loan to MCDs, the AAP Government had put a condition that there would no new appointment of sanitation workers, and those sanitation workers on an ad hoc basis and beldars would have to be removed within one year? When the Congress Government was in power in Delhi, such conditions were not laid while making financial grans to the MCDs.
A GOVERNMENT OF PUBLICITY AND ADVERTISEMENT
- Kejriwal Ji, is it not true that you spent Rs 128 crore on advertisements last year while the Congress Government in Delhi never spent more than Rs 24 crore. In effect, the AAP Government spent 511 per cent on advertisements.